Sunday 6 October 2013

Development

Today we have been focusing on way to develop our work on different creative software's. We have been looking at ways to develop our work using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
 
First we were asked to select an image of our choice. Then we were asked to insert it on Photoshop. I then removed the background of the image so that I was left with a silhouette of the figures. We were then asked to think of where we would like to be in ten years time.
 
I would like to be in Dubai in ten years time. I have an interest in travelling as it allows me to view different famous landmarks and architectural structures, also the experience of new cultures, new opinions, history, ideas, scenery and food.
 




 
I then applied some text onto the image. At this point, I felt like this image began to look like a postcard.

 
I then used Illustrator to create and design a logo. I used shapes and changed the colour many times until I was satisfied.


 
I then began to play around with text. I just wrote my name and played around with the anchor tool which allowed me to drag a point.





 
I designed five different logos. I feel that the logo below was the best one. So I began to look at different colours. I liked the black as it made it look simple but professional.



 
I then began to write about what I would like to do in 10 years time. I looked at different ways of involving the text within the image. As you can see from the image below I dragged the anchor tool around the outside of the building. This not only reflects and further emphasize what I would like to become in the future (Architect), but it draws the readers eye to it.

 
I enjoyed doing this task as it allowed me to used software's that I have never used before. I can use these software's in the future to further develop my designs and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment