Saturday 28 September 2013

Day Two - Fashion and Textiles

I was really looking forward to Day two of Fashion and Textiles. We were told to bring in a few magazine cut outs of figures. From these we were asked to design paper garments on top of this. I really enjoyed crating paper garments. They were quite challenging at first but I got used to it. We were told to create unique designs. I used images of my baby sister for some of them. I also used post it notes. I used some of the techniques and ideas from yesterday.
 








 
I think that all of my designs were really successful as they were all original and unique.






Then I began to use some felt tip pens to enhance some of my designs. Then I used a black biro pen to create some designs.




 
Then at the end of the day we were asked to design fifty design ideas for a garment to actually construct tomorrow. I really enjoyed deigning my own designs.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment