Wednesday 4 September 2013

Pictures and Objects from my past and present

 
We were given a ask whereby we had to collect images or/and objects from our past that reflect us. I found this task quite interesting and a little bit challenging. in looking around my house I found a few images of me when I was a child. then I began to look around for objects and I came across some old stuff that would be really interesting to bring in, like a bracelet that I received from my best friend three years ago from Ghana.
 
 
Here is a photograph of me and my twin sister from the past. I chose this image because it is very significant to me. The picture emphasizes the strong bond me and twin sister had as children.
 
 
This is a photograph of me and my twin sister, at nursery, on our forth birthday.
 


                                         This is a drawing that I drew when I was in year 6. This is really significant to me because it demonstrates that I have been passionate about art from a very young age.

 
This is a photograph of me and my twin sister. I began to sketch the bottle because to me, the bottle is the most significant object in this image.

 
Here is a birthday card that I received from my best friend, Camika, on my 16th birthday. This card means a lot to me and brings back good memories of my and Camika.

 
This is a bracelet that my best friend gave me from Ghana. Beside this is a story that my sister wrote about me.
 
 
These images and drawings will be used to prepare me for tomorrows activity. we must create a timeline of events that have occurred this week. I could use some of these images to represent my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment