Tuesday 28 January 2014

Final Design

 
For my final design I decided to incorporate everything that makes this a modernism structure. Mainly focusing on the works of Le Corbusier I was able to come up with this unique design. I feel that my final design was very successful as it clearly conveys modernism.
 
I looked closely at the simplicity, geometric but beautiful designs of Le Corbusier and used them in my designs. overall this was the most unique design and most eye-catching so I decided to develop it further.
 
Here is a model of my final design using cereal boxes. It is clear to see what material I will be using. as you can see there is a lot of glass. Glass was very common on modernist designs.
 



 
 
I was able to design my Modern house using SolidWorks. I feel that this design was really successful as it met all the requirements of the Modernism era.
 
I enjoyed using SolidWorks, although it was a little tricky at first, I was able to successfully design my house. I was also able to play around with including different materials in order to give the real look as to how it would look in the real world.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment